Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little about me: I'm a 20y male and I just purchased my first car (my beloved crz) I knew how to drive a automatic transmission. But I've never learned a manual before. I couldn't afford a cvt model of the crz since I knew this was the car I wanted. I made the executive decision to learn how to drive manual. I found a cheap used manual crz with 114000 miles, a lot of miles, but no outstanding issues other than the common ones I've been searching about on this form for months. Whistling windshield, the tpms light had a mind of it's own, my handles haven't broke yet, and oml my fog light is cracked. I learned how to drive it within a day or 2 after extensive research of the owners manual, it's one of the most fun driving experiences I still have, it's been a 2 months since I started driving now, and I just decided to stop lurking and become a part of the community :)

Possibly the best decision I've ever made buying a cr-z.

I'm so happy to consider myself part of the nicest community of car enthusiasts

· Registered
2011 CR-Z EX
82 Posts
A little about me: I'm a 20y male and I just purchased my first car (my beloved crz) I knew how to drive a automatic transmission. But I've never learned a manual before. I couldn't afford a cvt model of the crz since I knew this was the car I wanted. I made the executive decision to learn how to drive manual. I found a cheap used manual crz with 114000 miles, a lot of miles, but no outstanding issues other than the common ones I've been searching about on this form for months. Whistling windshield, the tpms light had a mind of it's own, my handles haven't broke yet, and oml my fog light is cracked. I learned how to drive it within a day or 2 after extensive research of the owners manual, it's one of the most fun driving experiences I still have, it's been a 2 months since I started driving now, and I just decided to stop lurking and become a part of the community :)

Possibly the best decision I've ever made buying a cr-z.

I'm so happy to consider myself part of the nicest community of car enthusiasts
I bought my 2011 6MT with 134K miles on it nearly a year ago.
Now 143K miles on the odometer and no major issues to report.
Treat her well and she'll treat YOU well!
I wish you the very best of luck with her!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts