Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You may have the only CR-Z in the city but, I live just south of Richmond with my NSPB EX 6MT and I've seen one other silver EX in Chesterfield County.
AWESOME!!!!

Hopefully by spring time there will be more-it would be thoroughly awesome to put together a CRZ Meet up and go attack Route 5; it's a nice, twisty road leading to Williamsburg-and it would be sweet to see it littered with CRZs.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I finally have seen others in RVA-one black, one silver. I spotted the silver one filling up near my office and geeked out and decided to gas up. didn't get to ask which transmission/model he had; he was telling me he wanted his in white and telling me how nice it looked-

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in Hampton and Im getting a PWP CRZ in about a week. Is route 5 north or south of Richmond. Oh yeah, i have seen 2 in the Hampton Roads area so far, but i haven't been driving too much in Norfolk and VA beach. 1 is a 6MT but i know the other is a CVT with an older lady driver.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm in Hampton and Im getting a PWP CRZ in about a week. Is route 5 north or south of Richmond. Oh yeah, i have seen 2 in the Hampton Roads area so far, but i haven't been driving too much in Norfolk and VA beach. 1 is a 6MT but i know the other is a CVT with an older lady driver.
Route 5 is east and slightly south of Richmond, between Richmond and Williamsburg. Great drive, thats the only way I go to Williamsburg anymore.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If one of those 3 you've seen is a PWP EX with IVTEC rocker panel stickers and a couple of I (heart) my Honda stickers near Kempsville, that's me. I have a house down there and am starting to pack up to get out of RVA now. Either way, have CRZ will fly-lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.