Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea me too I really don't care at all lol, I'm used to much less. I just thaught it was funny since there so man ppl here digging for that extra mpg.

·
Registered
282 Posts
In general for trips < 5-10 mi I tend to average in the 20's. Otherwise even while keeping it in sport virtually fulltime with no particular attention to economizing I mange to stay around 35-40 mpg. Are you burning rubber every time you take off???

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol not really! But I'm that guy that sees and empty road and I'm gunning it. U can call me a spirited driver lol. And I'm always late for stuff so u know ;)

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We drive like we stole the thing lol least I do! But I slow down on crappy roads and I go into driveways slowly and stay away from any potential paint chip situation lol. I'm super anal about paint. Cant wait till the weather clears up to give this thing a full detail.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I actually once tried to get good mpg on my way to NYC and I almost shot myself lol. Cars slow enough as is, gotta rip it to feel some excitement.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.