Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can get a new one for $290 and $145 shipping, was wondering if either anyone is selling used in good condition or a rep, I would rather not go with a rep but the price is quite steep.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi, I got a month ago a JDP spoiler and a Noblesse difusser per 320€ shipping included.

The bad thing is that the parts are not painted and needs to treat properly. But I bought it in a Malasyan online shop.

This is the contact if you want to ask them:

Another thing is that you will have to pay for customs. For both parts I paid around 60€, so in your case probably can be half that price.

I hope this helps :)

·
Registered
2012 Sport / manual / NSBP
188 Posts
Hi, I got a month ago a JDP spoiler and a Noblesse difusser per 320€ shipping included.

The bad thing is that the parts are not painted and needs to treat properly. But I bought it in a Malasyan online shop.

This is the contact if you want to ask them:

View attachment 61900

Another thing is that you will have to pay for customs. For both parts I paid around 60€, so in your case probably can be half that price.

I hope this helps :)
How do you buy stuff rom malaysia? Are there sites like aliexpress or ebay? How about shipping to EU? Are there any additional taxes?

·
Registered
15 Posts
How do you buy stuff rom malaysia? Are there sites like aliexpress or ebay? How about shipping to EU? Are there any additional taxes?
Hey, it was a page called Shopee, where you can buy from Malasya.

And yes, you have to pay Customs fee, the quantity depending of your country I guess.

·
Registered
2012 Sport / manual / NSBP
188 Posts
Hey, it was a page called Shopee, where you can buy from Malasya.

And yes, you have to pay Customs fee, the quantity depending of your country I guess.
I can't set address in my profile other than malaysian on Shopee.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I can't set address in my profile other than malaysian on Shopee.
Just WhatsApp them to the phone number that I've sent you and they will answer you, you pay via PayPal so you don't have any problem and that's it mate! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts