Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry guys video quality isnt too great, my buddy took it with his iphone while we were on the highway.

FYI the car taking the video is a EP3, we actually raced that day and to our suprize i kept up with him, almost dead even. Hes currently stock.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, I personally love it as is. However, I understand why others might want it quiter, Jesse from TurboKits.com will be releasing one with a 2nd resonator for those who want it.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Yea, I personally love it as is. However, I understand why others might want it quiter, Jesse from TurboKits.com will be releasing one with a 2nd resonator for those who want it.
Please tell me he's got his head out of his ass and will sell it for a reasonable price. ~$600. These tuners charging damn near 1K for an axleback is disgusting.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Please tell me he's got his head out of his ass and will sell it for a reasonable price. ~$600. These tuners charging damn near 1K for an axleback is disgusting.
yea shatner his head is def not stuck up there lol, thats the ball park figure he is shooting for :) he def thinks its retarded the kinda money ppl are selling exhaust for the crz is. hes at sema this week, so when he gets back we will do a final touch up of the CAI, and replicate the exhaust with a 2nd resonator and off to production. he said hes shooting for mid december ETA.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
a tiny bit too loud for my taste... cool vids tho :popcorn:

EP3 = 2002-2005 Civic Si (hatchback) = minivan
thanks bizzy lol, it is loud but like i say u have to be WOT :thumbsup: and those videos were WOT! i was actually haulin some heavy crap inside lol so it wasn't as quick as it really is :). idk if hes going to test the type2 exhaust on my car or just have it made, but i'll keep u guys updated, im sure though it will sound pretty much the same just at a lower Decimal level :pP:

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
my stock Si seemed to pull better than that one... i hope it was just b/c of the stuff in the back?? :popcorn:

sn: yes, i know the Si has wayyyy more power and "real" vtec vs the CR-Z... but i'd still like to see a really nice pull... how about doing a run from 40mph or so... that's what this video was done from...

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
alright i'll see about doing something like that tomorrow, without the 300lb box in the back lol. maybe even a quick flyby starting from a dig

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.