7,160 Posts
His puddle lights are terrific. Not so sure about his taste in movies... :grin:
What she said.
Only in a lower voice.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Lol. Once a month my buddies get together for Bad Movie Night. It's a guy thing. The quality of the movie doesn't matter. In fact, the night we watched Pompeii (just abysmal) was one of the funniest nights I've had in years.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Not much happening on the automotive front. Except maybe that my wish list keeps getting longer.

The rear bumper on Selene is still a mess. I have all the replacement parts. (I think.) I have the rear bumper skin painted. Everything is sitting in my garage. I simply haven't had the time to do anything with the pieces. Instead of fixing my car, I've spent the past three weeks making sawdust in the workshop.

It all starts with a nice innocent request by my daughter. She wants to have her bedroom updated. She figure mom and I got the whole first floor of the house done. A new master suite went with it, so the kid should get something, too. Then my wife turns it into a complete remodel.

This is MANWORLD. Which is where I go when the dust to air ratio favors air for too long. I'm working with MDF (nasty stuff) because it's easy to work and paint.

Eventually, these pieces will become a wall unit that includes two bookcases and a desk. In this pic, I'm dry-fitting a couple of boards that will form "cubbies".

Even if I had the time to work on the car, I can't. The garage has been converted to a paint shop. Obviously, this was taken before the paint starting flying.

...and, hey, look at that! There's Selene in the background. This is a totally appropriate post for a car forum.

·
CR-Z Forum Librarian
7,160 Posts
Way to revive a zombie thread, buddy.
That looks amazing!
Congrats!!!

101 - 107 of 107 Posts