Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the seats leathered, as well as the rounded section of the two doors. Now I wish to cover the section immediately above the glove box, the long slender section that truly looks like an easy thing to cover if I knew how to get it off. There are two screws facing upward inside the glovebox, which I thought might help the issue, but no luck. Any thoughts? Anyone know of a site for explodable drawings of the entire car, other than the dealer?

While examining the glovebox area, I discovered an accessible panel with easily openable large push clips on the roof of the inside of the glovebox; it swings down to reveal a translucent container of sorts near the firewall. Anyone know what this is, and why it's so accessible? I'm not talking about the cooling air gizmo on the left side of the inside of the glovebox, which I find difficult to understand why Honda even made the effort, but that's another subject.

·
CR-Z Forum Librarian
7,161 Posts
While examining the glovebox area, I discovered an accessible panel with easily openable large push clips on the roof of the inside of the glovebox; it swings down to reveal a translucent container of sorts near the firewall. Anyone know what this is, and why it's so accessible? I'm not talking about the cooling air gizmo on the left side of the inside of the glovebox, which I find difficult to understand why Honda even made the effort, but that's another subject.
Sure that's not the cabin air filter?
I'd be cautious with the recover of this area - I'm NO expert here, but would worry about interfering with the operation of airbags. Feel free to correct me at will - I can take it. Just pointing this out. Wouldn't want to lose a forum member!

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.