Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I am plan to change the mirors of my girlfriend CR-Z to some "t1r blue wide mirors" (can't post link sorry :/ ) but i am pretty scared about how doing it i don't totally understand and i don't want to remove the full door.

I saw the post DIY : Power Folding Mirors but i don't see the part where he remove the lens any idea and will the "hoting" part of the lens still work?

Thanks a lot !

·
Super Moderator
4,555 Posts
Looking at old T1R postings found this still active link to a DIY on another site

Just remember they only fit CR-Zs of Model year 2011 and 2012 ( in US) as the mirrors are bigger in later years and you will lose the heated mirror feature( but there is another thread on how to possibly heat T1Rs). Hope this Helps!:)

Hey everyone,

I am plan to change the mirors of my girlfriend CR-Z to some "t1r blue wide mirors" (can't post link sorry :/ ) but i am pretty scared about how doing it i don't totally understand and i don't want to remove the full door.

I saw the post DIY : Power Folding Mirors but i don't see the part where he remove the lens any idea and will the "hoting" part of the lens still work?

Thanks a lot !

·
Super Moderator
4,555 Posts

is a DIY for adding heat to the T1Rs unfortunately some pictures are gone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see well our new car (heheh we got it like 1 week ago) she is from 2011 (EU) with a mugen kit C:. So i think it should work thanks a lot for your answer !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts