Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

How satisfied are you with your CRZ?

• I love it!! It's exactly what I hoped it would be.

Votes: 51 91.1%
  • Its ok, I'm not unhappy but not really thrilled.

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Kind of disappointed. I'd sell...make me an offer.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Very disappointed with MPG - I should have bought a Prius

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very disappointed with performance - I should have bought a sportscar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very disappointed (other)

Votes: 1 1.8%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets show the reviewers what real owners think!

Owners only please.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wonder who was disappointed? Interested to hear what went wrong.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I'd technically be right between the top two choices.
I'm quite happy, but it's not EXACTLY what I hoped it would be..

Complaints are obvious.. IMA battery is slightly under-capacity for me, even for daily driving.
I guess that's the only big one.. little more power would be nice, but it's great as is.
My MPG could be better, but that's part my own fault. I've recently gotten my first few trips over 37mpg (Up to about 41mpg) so, it's getting better all the time.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Absolutely love it. If I had wanted a true performance car I would have gotten one. I love how the CR-Z has the sporty looks and handles and drives so well as opposed to the numb boring feel of lots of other inexpensive small cars.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I'll add that I was completely satisfied w/ the car before I started reading here all the time :D. I was never in to cars before, and never had a sport car and never knew about intakes and exhausts, etc. Plus I never knew I should get more than 33mpg, so was happy w/ that before coming here, too.
So, I blame crzforum for making me want more from the vehicle :D

(Well, the IMA battery issue still stands.. that started bugging me the 2nd day I had the car)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Modern research would use a 0-10 scale to determine satisfaction. Quite often these types of specific categories do not fit the viewer's exact opinion. I felt unable to vote since none of the choices reflected my opinion.

Anybody else have this reation?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Love the car! I'd have to say its actually exceeded my expectations. Great looks, true sportiness, which I expected. The mileage, for me at least is what's truly been exceptional, averaging 37-40 mpg even in sport where I keep it most of the time:thumbsup:.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Varoom, it has exceeded my expectations also! To me, it has that "TiVo" or "iPod" type of super-satisfying experience that makes you want to tell your friends.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Modern research would use a 0-10 scale to determine satisfaction. Quite often these types of specific categories do not fit the viewer's exact opinion. I felt unable to vote since none of the choices reflected my opinion.

Anybody else have this reation?
i agree. i love the car i just wish it had more power. on those grounds i would have voted something slightly less than I love it.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well, we could redo the poll with a 1-5 rating...I think 1-10 would be too broad though. "Modern research" be damned.

What I hoped to achieve was to categorize users based on "Extremely satisfied" "satisfied" "Somewhat dissatisfied" and "Very Dissatisfied."

Reviewers always trash the car by saying its too slow and gets too poor mpg. I wanted to see if any owners actually felt that way by adding those two options. The last "other" was in case someone was Very dissatisfied for some other reason.

All in all the survey seems, so far, to prove my point that the reviewers are wrong and that the car is a real winner for those who "get it."

·
Registered
282 Posts
i agree. i love the car i just wish it had more power. on those grounds i would have voted something slightly less than I love it.
This was my initial reaction too. But then I thought there are many other cars out there with more power but in order to achieve that they sacrifice fuel economy and I suspect the same would happen if the crz tried to do the same. To me that's the unique thing about it. But perhaps its still doable. My biggest gripe actually though is the short driving range b/c of small fuel tank.

And I think the poll is fine as is. As the saying goes this is not rocket science. It's about feelings. I'm thinking I haven't felt this passionate about receiving a new vehicle since I got my first bike.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.