Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

How many miles per year will you drive your CRZ?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
On 4/20/11 my car turned 6 months old. I had just about 3k miles. It helps that my commute to work is .4 miles. I should walk but I would have to cross 6 lanes of traffic and coming home for my lunch nap would just take too long.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I've done 4k in three months...and I have a TX to San Francisco trip this summer for WWDC planned. Gonna rack them up fast on this car. I love driving it!

·
Registered
434 Posts
I put over 2,500 miles a month on the car just driving back and forth to work. That doesn't count any weekend driving, or after work driving that I do. I am sure I will hit 30,000 in the first 12 months easily.

·
Registered
49 Posts
My Z is my daily driver. My round trip to the office daily is 9 miles and I work 6 and 7 days a week. Throw in a road trip or two and a grocery trip or two a week and I'm thinking I'll average around 6000-7000 miles a year.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Today is the two month anniversary of the purchase of my CRz. I purchased it on Feb 24th of this year. "A lot has happened since then."

I've only driven the car 1081 miles as of today, therefore my monthly average is 540.5 miles. My yearly, "estimate" is 6,486 miles. I will round that up, not down, to 7K per year.

I tell my insurance company I drive 7K per year, you would be surprised how much it will save you $ if you drive less miles per year.

Keep the faith!

-Roger

·
Registered
980 Posts
I have 8800 miles on its as of today. Owned since Dec 31 2010, Thats a lot of driving. The wife drives it everyday to work and we have been traveling around Florida a little.

Great Road Car. I enjoy driving it every chance I get.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have had mine for 12 days and i am at about 1100 miles right now. But i had the first week of giving friends little test rides that gave me about an extra 200 miles. I will be taking it on a 2000 mile trip in another 2 weeks so in the first month i will have about 4000 miles on it. But i usually average about 24000 a year.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm at 6600 mi now after 4.5 mos of ownership so I voted 15-18k, as this included a 1000 mi round trip last weekend. And with consistently > 40 mpg now that warmer weather is here along with $4/gal gasoline, all the more reason to be thrilled with this car.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.