Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

How many CR-Z's have you met on the road?

• 0-5

Votes: 93 83.0%
  • 6-10

Votes: 15 13.4%
  • 11-15

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • 16+

Votes: 2 1.8%
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Discounting the meets and acquaintances/Friends etc. How many have you seen just driving around...

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've seen 2. Strangely enough, they were both at the same intersection in my own neighborhood about 1/4 mile from my house.

ETA: They were not at the same intersection at the same time, the sightings were a few weeks apart.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Not a One!

You forgot one other possible answer to the Poll: NONE

I live in a rather remote area of the Eastern Sierra near Yosemite and have yet to see another one. But I bet there may be others that haven't seen another one as well.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You forgot one other possible answer to the Poll: NONE

I live in a rather remote area of the Eastern Sierra near Yosemite and have yet to see another one. But I bet there may be others that haven't seen another one as well.
Dang, your right.. Feeding the dog, wife working late and I got the cooking supper duties..

VTEC or Bizzy - give us a 00 option??

·
Registered
136 Posts
6 in total - I've seen one before moved to the new office last June (2010), then 3 others before pickup mine in between August 2010 to March 2011; saw another 2 (different than those I bumped into before) after pickup mine in early April.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've seen 3 black, 3 white and 2 blue. All in NJ, and one of the white had NY plates on.

It keeps turning a lot of heads, so I guess it's still rare to a lot of people. The staring part is starting to get a bit annoying tho, I wish window tint was legal here *sigh*

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I pass a parked one, red, almost every day on my drive home from work. Also I keep "bumbing" into another white one randomly here and there in the city. I suspect he works somewhere close to where I live and lives somewhere close to where I work, as I see it almost every day on my daily commute.

Also the local dealership has a white demo car, but I don't count that one :p

·
Registered
609 Posts
Only two - a heavily modded silver one with a body kit a couple of months ago and a white one maybe a week ago. I drive to Houston 4 days a week (150 mile round trip) and I know there are a lot of them there, but never seem to see them.

The silver one - I had to look hard to make sure it was a CRZ. Body kit really changed the look.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Does it count if you see one on TV on a traffic camera? Just turned on the morning news to check traffic before hitting the road, and there it was - a silver one passing right in front of the TV news traffic monitoring camera! Didn't see it in person, so guess I don't have to change my vote?:confused:

·
Registered
189 Posts
well this side of EU,Portugal,little town, Portimão Algarve,i've only seen two,but one is from the Honda dealership,so in in fact just one...checking with the salesman once a month or so,i still have the only Silver Storm CR-Z in the Algarve,Makes me feel Special lol

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.