Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

What is the lowest you've ever gotten your battery charge?

• Completely empty

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • One bar

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Two bars

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Three bars

Votes: 33 39.8%
  • Four bars

Votes: 15 18.1%
  • Five bars

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Six bars

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Seven bars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never looked

Votes: 3 3.6%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the lowest you've ever gotten your battery charge?

1) Completely empty
2) One bar
3) Two bars
4) Three bars
5) Four bars
6) Five bars
7) Six bars
8) Seven bars
9) Never look at it, too busy in sport mode looking for cops...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
ive seen mine go down to 3 bars. i get antsy when mine's at half
Why get antsy? It's still going to run and drive without a charge.

Been down to one bar, had used about 9.7 gallons...
Ok. I don't thing gas consumption has anything to do w/ your hybrid charge. Unless you're flooring it all the time.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Uh... What are the most bars one can have? 8? If so, I've only been down to 6 maybe 5. I also only have like 280 miles on my CR-Z, so...

By the way, Hoisumguo, I checked out your garage and you've done really well with your CR-Z. I'm envious, but Congrats! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
ya i know, but im just weird that way. i keep myself from speeding on the freeway by mostly trying to put the mpg line at 50. having larger wheels makes it harder to cruise while charging and having good mpg

·
Registered
66 Posts

Ok. I don't thing gas consumption has anything to do w/ your hybrid charge. Unless you're flooring it all the time.
Oops, guess I should be more alert and read the whole thread. Thought we were talking about bars related to the gasoline guage, thus my reference to gallons. I actually haven't paid a whole lot of attention to the charge bars.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Uh... What are the most bars one can have? 8? If so, I've only been down to 6 maybe 5. I also only have like 280 miles on my CR-Z, so...

By the way, Hoisumguo, I checked out your garage and you've done really well with your CR-Z. I'm envious, but Congrats! :thumbsup:
thanx CRzZd! :)

-Hoi

·
Registered
666 Posts
Mine has never gone lower than 2 or mayyybe 3 bars down from full charge... so that means like 5? And that is with constant driving in sport mode and trying to see what it takes to use em up, but I have failed thus far!

I am interested to see how the battery life deteriorates over time.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
if there are 8 bars then ive been down to 5, but one day after work (8 hours) when i started my car i had........ZERO bars.......i mean nothing. took about 8 minutes to fully recharge, and thats never happened before or since.

·
Registered
337 Posts
i experienced zero battery in two occasions, both were while i was stuck in heavy traffic jam, i think the stop/start worked about 30 times in a row before the battery went to zero, and then the car decided to not-stop the engine (when battery is zero it is back to a normal Fit like engine)

·
Registered
395 Posts
^doesnt sound right, I was in bumper-to-bumper stop-and-go traffic forever (about an hour) the first day I bought it on way home -- never went below 3 or 4 bars ever, start and stop didnt effect it that I could see visually. Driving it up hills and driving it like mad in sports mode seems to detriment the battery the most.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.