Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
2061 - 2067 of 2067 Posts

·
Volunteer Admin
2011 CRZ EX, and 2011 CRZ Mugen 060/300
6,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,061 ·
In this forum I stumbled upon the email Romiata used to contact American Honda regarding getting his Mugen certificate and badge. I just emailed them to see if they can help me obtain copies, or something equivalent. The certificate could help me get my car insurance to cover the Mugen kit as a factory option, and I lost the number plate when transporting the car home… very sad about that still to this day

·
Volunteer Admin
6,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,062 ·
got some new shoes for Ralph. He needed something new after using SA3Rs for the last 6 summers.

These are Vesta Try Force Zelda, in the same staggered sizing as my SA3R. I swapped the tires over and everything lol. 17x8/9 +35/38

Over the next winter I am going to have them powder coated in red

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Sky Vehicle

Attachments

·
Volunteer Admin
6,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,063 ·
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Took Ralph on a 12 hour-each way road trip this weekend to pick up Recaros for my other CRZ. They were the black and yellow ones that Romie used to have in his old crz (which I have now). I bought them off the guy who currently had them. Hopefully will be finding time this weekend to install them.

Bicycle part Rim Font Personal protective equipment Auto part

·
Registered
615 Posts
View attachment 68683
Took Ralph on a 12 hour-each way road trip this weekend to pick up Recaros for my other CRZ. They were the black and yellow ones that Romie used to have in his old crz (which I have now). I bought them off the guy who currently had them. Hopefully will be finding time this weekend to install them.

View attachment 68684
I didn’t know I was just “some guy” gotta say it hurts Holly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2061 - 2067 of 2067 Posts