Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped by Hudson Honda in west new york, Nj.

Be warned...these guys are crooks.

It's out of my way, but they were the only dealer who has a White EX with Navi in stick. When i got there..they had added all these accessories. Side skirt thingys, front splitter, mud guards, door sills, etc..a couple more little stuff. Guess what else..
$2000 market adjustment...totaling over $29k!!!!!:eek2::pat::thumbdown::rotfl:

I'm WTF!!?? you crazy!!! I really like the CRZ...but not for $29k. Of course they tried to deal with me. I'm like your nutz to even attempt to make a deal starting at that.
Of course I naturally hurried myself out of there.

I'm pissed for Honda to allocate so many CVT's in my area...and if it's manual..it's in black... oh well...guess i'll have to wait. :cry:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Honda of Princeton is showing for one. So is Danbury, Ct, Greenwich, Ct. A dealer here on LI. And Honda of Turnersville, NJ has one coming in. That one is def far from you, but ETA to them is somewhere around the 11th.

Or, you could just come see me and get it over with so I can get you what you want. ;)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Honda of Princeton is showing for one. So is Danbury, Ct, Greenwich, Ct. A dealer here on LI. And Honda of Turnersville, NJ has one coming in. That one is def far from you, but ETA to them is somewhere around the 11th.

Or, you could just come see me and get it over with so I can get you what you want. ;)
Thanks Phil....you're always very helpful. I need to find some time to come see you.
Wish you weren't 1.5 hrs aways...and that's no traffic...:pP:

·
Registered
232 Posts
I just find black hard to maintain...
I hear you on that. I park in a car port and my car is covered in dust within 1-2 days of cleaning it. It's a bit of a pain in the ass. I just look at it as the opportunity to get to spend that much more time with my car. ;)

Plus, nothing looks better than freshly waxed/polished black.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hear you on that. I park in a car port and my car is covered in dust within 1-2 days of cleaning it. It's a bit of a pain in the ass. I just look at it as the opportunity to get to spend that much more time with my car. ;)

Plus, nothing looks better than freshly waxed/polished black.

Agreed....black nicely waxed and clean looks amazing. Unfortunately, not having a dedicated garage makes it hard for me to keep it looking that way.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
seems that Honda wanted to saturate the market with Black 6MT's first... they're all over the place :rolleyes: (that's the color/trim i test drove :p )

just be patient or just drive 1.5hrs to see Phil... i would if i wasn't in FL b/c he seems like he'll be able to hook it up... hell for all i know if he gives me a really good deal on one, i wouldn't mind driving up there to get it... that would take care of most of the "break-in" for me anyways :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.