Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2,560 Posts
It was removed during the drive up to SF, then attached during the show. Hehe. That would suck if it was stolen. That is the only reason I have not swapped out my stock H.
wait, are you with Honda Tuning? lol.

btw. i dunno if you saw pics of my CRZ (I also have Silver with the C-West spoiler) and I went with an AMP'd emblem for my 3rd Brake light.

<-- you can see pics in my Garage.

· Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wait, are you with Honda Tuning? lol.

btw. i dunno if you saw pics of my CRZ (I also have Silver with the C-West spoiler) and I went with an AMP'd emblem for my 3rd Brake light.

<-- you can see pics in my Garage.
Nah I'm not. Lol, but saw the car at the show and it had both H's on there. Hehe Most of the pics were taken was the trip there. =)

Real nice touch with the AMP emblem.

· Registered
672 Posts
engine cover looks nicee. cwest duck spoilers are starting to grow on me, might consider getting one haha

· Registered
1,939 Posts
i want those wilwoods too. they look nice back there.

for some reason im not a fan of the CWest kit. the spoiler looks great though
Hey bro! I called up wilwood and they said they plan on releasing the kit late April, they were kinda hesitant to release info. But yea they'll be available soon :), just wanted to let you know.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.