Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd put up a pic of the Honda OEM Roof rack with my two snowboards on top. If you prefer this in the pictures section, feel free to move it :)

By the looks of it, I should be able to fit two boards and a pair of skis on there. The Honda site says 2 boards OR 4 pairs of skis. Not sure what other stuff you can put on this rack other then ski/board holders.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
does the mount scratch the car at all? very curious on that one.
The main weight sits on rubber feet against the black plastic moldings that go all the way across the roof. Then the clamps on the inside above the door are powder coated metal against the paint. It does fell like it is a softer kind of coating, but I'm planing to put some rubber on them to avoid scratching the paint. No scratches so far. I have had the rack on and off a couple of times since I got the car.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Since I got some questions on PM about this roof rack, I got a hold of the part numbers for the rack and the ski/board holders.

Roof Rack PN: 08L02-SZT-600
Ski/Board holder PN: 08L03-TA1-601G

The price over here is probably higher then elsewhere, but the rack is 3800,- NOK and the ski/board holders are 1222,- NOK. Also considering that the NOK is strong vs the USD atm, it would be even more expensive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.