Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Visor is a MUST for smokers!!!!

Also, it's great when it rains, and you have the window open for circulation.

You can put me down for one...

I have the mugen ones on my wifes car...I love the look of it and it's functionality.
It's a bit of a pain when washing your car.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Yes, I smoke and Yes I hate getting wet with the window cracked in the rain. Will be checking on those visors. Anyone that has em, please post full view pics. Thanks.

-------------
Storm Silver CR-Z CVT EX/W NAVI -All the exterior/Interior options - 17" Rims/Tires etc., minus Nose Mask. Everything was already installed except the Arm Rest and yes, had to have the Arm Rest installed after about 2 days of driving. Yes, also love that new car smell.

Previous Car = CIVIC Hybrid EX/W NAVI and HFP Package - 18 HFP Rims/Tires and body moldings. Really liked it but always in ECON mode. Lov'n the CR-Z. Wifey too. We are 49 year old empty nesters.
-------------

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
I'd be in.

--------------
Storm Silver CR-Z CVT EX/W NAVI -All the exterior/Interior options - 17" Rims/Tires etc., minus Nose Mask. Everything was already installed except the Arm Rest and yes, had to have the Arm Rest installed after about 2 days of driving.

Previous Car = CIVIC Hybrid EX/W NAVI and HFP Package - 18 HFP Rims/Tires and body moldings. Really liked it but always in ECON mode. Lov'n the CR-Z. Wifey too. We are 49 year old empty nesters.
-------------

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Really would like anyone who gets em, give us a pic of them installed. Full frontal view would be cool.
Actually had same issue with the Hybrid Civic.

------------------
Storm Silver CR-Z CVT EX/W NAVI -All the exterior/Interior options - 17" Rims/Tires etc., minus Nose Mask. Everything was already installed except the Arm Rest and yes, had to have the Arm Rest installed after about 2 days of driving.

Previous Car = CIVIC Hybrid EX/W NAVI and HFP Package - 18 HFP Rims/Tires and body moldings. Really liked it but always in ECON mode. Lov'n the CR-Z. Wifey too.
-----------------

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.