Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Southern California - Honda-Tech

all of these meets are open to ANYONE with ANY car. the honda tech community is a great community if you give them a chance, and while on the forums they are a little rough around the edges, in real life us honda techs can be a great bunch.

i have been on hondatech for over ten years now, and i have to openly encourage anyone with a crz to attend the events and be ready to get as much attention as you ever have.

i am not sure which events i will be at.

but i WOULD like to go to this... INSANE ONCE A YEAR supersale if someone wants to carpool with me from San Diego to pw:jdm.

password jdm warehouse - Google Maps

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Well I thought I would let everyone know that the CR-Z can run with S2000's. I had a great drive today with them, the only thing the disappointed me was the stock tires. Alot of sliding but other than that Iwas keeping pace with them. Some shifting wrong on my part set me back some, I was used to driving an S2000 so the gear ratio is difrerent.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Oh my, I just saw this post and I actually was on Mulholand hwy this morning about 10. I did see some s2000s but didn't spot any cr-z.
Mulholland and Decker cyn. roads are okay but I prefer GMR. Less bike (both motor and non-motor) over there and it's longer.
I take my CR-Z to Riverside for Time Attack night. Anyone interested?

·
Premium Member
1,528 Posts
Oh my, I just saw this post and I actually was on Mulholand hwy this morning about 10. I did see some s2000s but didn't spot any cr-z.
Mulholland and Decker cyn. roads are okay but I prefer GMR. Less bike (both motor and non-motor) over there and it's longer.
I take my CR-Z to Riverside for Time Attack night. Anyone interested?
So what is the story on the time attack event!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.