Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I have 1 dealer in my city, and I highly doubt they keep the XP50 for the CRZ in stock. Is there an advantage to buying through the dealer?

I bought a 2nd CRZ and am in need of more of these bulbs.
I love them on my 1st CRZ.
Just Call the local dealer and ask.

·
Red&Black
5,986 Posts
Just Call the local dealer and ask.
Their website says the led lights are “unavailable” so I’m assuming they would need to be ordered on an as needed basis. Also this dealer is in the city with street parking which I loathe in the winter. Everyone parks like *******s. So unless there’s some perk, like paying no shipping fee, why use the dealer?

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Their website says the led lights are “unavailable” so I’m assuming they would need to be ordered on an as needed basis. Also this dealer is in the city with street parking which I loathe in the winter. Everyone parks like *******s. So unless there’s some perk, like paying no shipping fee, why use the dealer?
To support your local business owners. You know, "think global, shop local" or whatever that saying is. But I get it, dealing with real world hassles like parking inconveniences and possibly having to interact with the common folk does suck, especially when we can be catered to with front door delivery service. We are a spoiled society. 'Murica!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts