Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Keep us posted on your setup

Blue and Red won't be legal for on-road use. If you start getting hassled by LEO, we can exchange them for cool white

We may also be able to apply the shipping discount if you call us today: (314) 205-3033

Thanks for ordering with us!
Nick C.

Awesome, I didn't even think about getting a hard time from LEO, I was just excited bout blue on my north shore blue cr-z. So thanks! I'll keep ya updated.

194-sized bulbs have plenty of applications though. So you could probably find a spot in your interior to use them

Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendor
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
LOVE IT! I hope I don't get a hasslin' from the LEOs. Is the only other place for these bulbs the lights where the the back seatbelts would be?
Looks awesome!

I'm not sure how strict Idaho is TBH

We haven't added the interior lighting kit yet for the CRZ, but we will once one is available for testing here in St. Louis

I imagine the trunk / hatch lights use a 194 bulb

Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendor
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just bought your mid-range front/rear turn signals with resistors because of this coupon. Thank you.

·
Supporting Vendor
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Any interior led kits yet?
We haven't had a CRZ in the studio yet for comparison photos, but we have every major bulb size available on our website.

If you aren't sure which bulbs to go with, please shoot us an email: [email protected] and we will help you find what you're looking for

Thank you!
Nick C.

·
Premium Member
5,653 Posts
can someone post the link for the whole led light kit for the z? I know it was posted but I can't find it. Thanks yall
I don't remember of one particular kit for all LED's, but are you talking about an interior light kit to replace the OEM's with LED's? I got all my LED's from diodedynamnics (except for the interior swaps and the diffuser lights)

Diode Dynamics

·
Supporting Vendor
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I don't remember of one particular kit for all LED's, but are you talking about an interior light kit to replace the OEM's with LED's? I got all my LED's from diodedynamnics (except for the interior swaps and the diffuser lights)

Diode Dynamics
We still haven't had a CRZ in our studio here in St. Louis for comparison photos. Still searching for a CRZ owner here to bring in for pictures and to put a full kit together.

We do have all the LED replacements needed for the CRZ though!

Nick C.

·
Super Moderator
4,640 Posts
We still haven't had a CRZ in our studio here in St. Louis for comparison photos. Still searching for a CRZ owner here to bring in for pictures and to put a full kit together.

Nick C.
If I was local to you The Speed Bump would be very happy to have all of it's Incandescent/halogens upgraded to LED inside and out but I am in NY.:frown2:
Although as this forum knows The Speed Bump is camera shy.>:)

·
Supporting Vendor
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
If I was local to you The Speed Bump would be very happy to have all of it's Incandescent/halogens upgraded to LED inside and out but I am in NY.:frown2:
Although as this forum knows The Speed Bump is camera shy.>:)
Hopefully we can find someone this year! We'd love to get some installation videos produced to show everyone how easy these upgrades are

Nick C.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Hopefully we can find someone this year! We'd love to get some installation videos produced to show everyone how easy these upgrades are

Nick C.
I PM'd and emailed Emily per the PM auto-reply. I think I'll be in the area with my CR-Z around Memorial Day, and I'd be more than happy to bring it by unless you get someone else sooner, or my plans majorly fall through.

·
Registered
49 Posts

Nick C.
I'll Drive to STL For a full LED SWAP and let you use my vehicle as the install video vehicle. :grin2:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Note: if you turn on the lights to make sure the new LED's work, by the time you got one in, the other old lamp is now about 500 degrees and hurts a LOT when you grab it.

Guess who has a new burn on his fingers :)

21 - 40 of 47 Posts