Lets see how it goes!Welcome! I like your colour! In my area there are one like the grey, and I saw one in white. I hope you enjoy but dont get too crazy, give a few months to spot the problems might have. Unfortunately, nothing is cheap with that car.
Thanks about the colour.. I was definitely after a red/white/black but this one came up in the spec I wanted and I compromised, but I'm glad I did now.
- Currently I've got a gentle knocking noise from the front end over bumps (Which my last 3 cars I've bought all seemed to have as well!)
- Front grille is cracked (on order from Honda)
- Fog lights are cracked (But exploring facelift bezels to fit the round fogs)
- A peeling reflective surface on the rear view mirror (Going to fit an auto dimming frameless one)
- A scuffy bit of leather on the drivers seat, but the car drives, stops, steers well enough to make me smile..