Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
881 - 886 of 886 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Honda CR-Z 6/spd w/nav
2 Posts
Hey, just joined and figured I'd do this introduction thing. I'm Austin but everyone calls me Sid. A friend I met at a local cars and coffee event told me about the CR-Z forms so I figured why not finally just join. I've had my 2011 Honda CR-Z since December of 2020. It's a pretty nice car and I enjoy Sport mode on these twisty backroads of Virginia a bit too much at times 😅

I'm really surprised this site doesn't have a vin number match to show the Vin of everyone's car but maybe it does and I just haven't found it yet. I'm no stranger to Honda's, as this is my seventh Honda. I prefer 90's cars the most but the cr-z is still very enjoyable. Here's some pics of the car, it's completely stock.
Vehicle Car Speedometer Wheel Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Sky Car Land vehicle
Automotive parking light Helmet Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Hello! I am excited to be here and finally have a reason to. Got my girl yesterday. 2013 base. I’m totally in love. View attachment 66642
View attachment 66641
Welcome! Good looking car!
Hey everyone,
I'm an English teacher in Gunma, Japan (the location of Initial D haha). I currently have a black 2010 CR-Z that I picked up here when I arrived last October. I've enjoyed reading through some of the posts here on this forum during my downtime, and I'm hoping to get some legit JDM parts for my car while I'm in Japan. So far all I've bought are some Rays United Arrow wheels and a Mugen shifter knob. If possible, I'd like to ship my car back to America when I move back.

I attached a couple pictures I took at a shrine near my apartment.

Also, is there anyone else in this forum that's in Japan (preferably in the the Kanto region) that knows of any car meets or other events around here? I know that Ebisu circuit is in Tochigi, but that's about it. View attachment 66971 View attachment 66972
Welcome! Love those wheels!

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Hey, just joined and figured I'd do this introduction thing. I'm Austin but everyone calls me Sid. A friend I met at a local cars and coffee event told me about the CR-Z forms so I figured why not finally just join. I've had my 2011 Honda CR-Z since December of 2020. It's a pretty nice car and I enjoy Sport mode on these twisty backroads of Virginia a bit too much at times 😅

I'm really surprised this site doesn't have a vin number match to show the Vin of everyone's car but maybe it does and I just haven't found it yet. I'm no stranger to Honda's, as this is my seventh Honda. I prefer 90's cars the most but the cr-z is still very enjoyable. Here's some pics of the car, it's completely stock. View attachment 67064 View attachment 67065 View attachment 67066 View attachment 67067
Welcome! A VIN match feature might be a little too personal for some.

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone!
Serhii, Ukraine.
Sorry for poor english)
Year ago i bought my first CR-Z
2014 EX CVT Grey
stock wheels
stage1
Fit rs manifold
Euro type s brakes

After a year i had an opportunity to change it for 2016 EX CVT Purple - my dream colour) sorry for shitty photo

Already put 18' Kosei LX-98 on it w/ Hankook S1Evo3, 225/40/18
custom straight exhaust with "switcher"(i dont know how it called in us) - i can change straight pipe\stock pipe, depends in which mode i run
Interior lights, door lights
Next - will change my door panels. This whole orange parts for some japanese cloth with ornaments etc. But i dont know when it will be delivered because of war, thinking about to diy
underglow, more japanese street rider look like
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive parking light Car

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi guys,new on here today.im Richard,had the crz a good few months.had an issue after the first week,abs light and vsr light on.but a brand new battery seems to have sorted that(fingers crossed) the old one started the car,but after looking around and actually testing the battery one of the cells were nearly dry of acid,so opted for a new one and so far so good.ive done the jazz manifold,R18 throttle body and cai.that has made reasonable differences.im quite amazed that such a nice looking car seems to lack so much in upgrades for the engine like turbo kits etc.will hopefully be able to find something soon.anyway hi from UK England!!

881 - 886 of 886 Posts