Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

821 - 840 of 842 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,164 Posts
Welcome! Have you had the typical Bonnet(Hood) switch failing causing the alarm to go off a lot or just the failing under Bonnet battery issue?

Hi to all of you. I'm a bus driver from Yorkshire in the UK and bought "Zelda" in april 2016 with 13k on the clock. My CR-Z is an 2011 model in blue and rarely causes me problems.
Yesterday a fault started with the alarm so I googled results for this problem and came across this forum. I've wiped my feet so hopefully I'll be allowed to stay.
Now it's time to see if I've remedied my problem, many thanks Mike.

Sorry if I posted this wrong, new to Forums

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome! Have you had the typical Bonnet(Hood) switch failing causing the alarm to go off a lot or just the failing under Bonnet battery issue?
Thanks for the welcome, and my edited apology was for that reason of the quoted intro (I did try to delete my post but couldn't figure out how to) Hopefully I'll get this reply correct, I swear I'm not stupid . . . and my lady friend left the sun visor vanity light on for half an hour and I guess this was enough of a drain to the battery to mess with the alarm. Battery fully charged and atm all good.

·
Registered
2011 / S / Steel Grey Metallic / 31k miles. Bought July 2020 (lockdown project!)
1 Posts
Also hello from Scotland!
CR-Z purchased mid-lockdown as distraction from the gloom, downsizing from a CR-V (!), and as a car object of desire for a while. A bit different, at least a little eco, and sporty handling a joy on twisty, hilly Scottish roads.
Tracked down a steel grey metallic late 2011 sport, 31k, 2 previous owners, FMDSH 31k mileage from a MD in England. All it's needed so far was a few hours detailing, as its paintwork was good, but could clearly have been more glam.
Which it is now!

IMG_0120.jpeg

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello guys,i am from indonesia,i am new on the site too,hope i can get update information for ZF1.i have trouble with IPU/IMA
  • the sensor IMA light up and show IMA system halte
  • 6 IC is burned
  • IMA integrated motor assist
is anyone can help me ? i am really appreciate for advice and help ,thank you guys

·
Super Moderator
7,164 Posts
If you have a light on and things are burned they need to be repaired! What are you asking about the IMA in your last item? The lights you have on indicate it is having a problem it is all a related systems including the IMA motor generator in between the motor and transmission and the IMA battery pack and associated parts in the back.

hello guys,i am from indonesia,i am new on the site too,hope i can get update information for ZF1.i have trouble with IPU/IMA
  • the sensor IMA light up and show IMA system halte
  • 6 IC is burned
  • IMA integrated motor assist
is anyone can help me ? i am really appreciate for advice and help ,thank you guys

·
Registered
358 Posts
hallo ben ron 55 jaar en nieuw hier.
heb nu 2 dagen een crz gt uit 2010 met 96000km op de teller
hoop hier war tips en en andere leuke dingen te ontdekken View attachment 63742
Hallo Ron, welkom! Mooie CR-Z heb je gekocht. Wel moet je er rekening mee houden dat de taal op dit forum Engels is.

Translation of my Dutch message to English:
Hello Ron, welcome! You bought a nice CR-Z. You should keep in mind that the language on this forum is English.

·
Registered
2 Posts
[QUOTE = "TNThomas, post: 1400574, lid: 75241"]
Hallo Ron, welkom! Mooie CR-Z heb je gekocht. Wel moet je er rekening mee houden dat de taal op dit forum Engels is.

Vertaling van mijn Nederlandse bericht naar het Engels :
Hallo Ron, welkom! Je hebt een mooie CR-Z gekocht. Houd er rekening mee dat de voertaal op dit forum Engels is.
[/CITAAT]
Ok thanks Thomas

·
Registered
2011 CR-Z 3DR EX CVT 62k miles
2 Posts
Happy northern Illinois owner of a 2011 CR-Z EX CVT with 62k miles, bought 3 years ago to be daily-driver for grand-daughter in college. I love the sporty looks, reliability & fuel economy. She loves it as well, but recently returned it home for me to chase a new noise that worried her. A rattling sound (not road noise) that puzzles me, but I'm wondering if it is muffler related. Thought I'd post something among you seasoned owners, which forum is most appropriate to post possible muffler noise related questions? I'll provide more detail in that post. Thanks in advance !

·
Registered
'11 Storm Silver Honda CR-Z GT Top 6 Speed.
6 Posts
Hello everyone !
Bought a CR-Z last week, went to see her at the dealership just to make sure i wouldn't like her ( i told my wife that i needed to see her to make sure i wasn't going to like the car at all as i was searching for a better daily ... and ohh boy how wrong i was.
As soon as i seen her i fell in love and when i got inside .... i felt something i have never felt for any other car .. i really can't explain but i couldn't go home and leave her for another potential buyer , so i bought her , it's a '11 Storm Silver GT Top with "17 Elektra Wheels and it has 79.000km , right now i am waiting for her to come from the dealership, went to change the oil , coolant new brake disks and to paint the front bumper as it had a few dents from stones maybe. Maybe this wednesday shes finally home.

Been reading so many stuff here since last week , it's an amazing forum with great info , you guys are super.

Here's a photo i took at the dealership the day i fell in love with her ( Hope my wife doesn't read this 🤣 )

821 - 840 of 842 Posts