Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

821 - 828 of 828 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,490 Posts
Welcome! Have you had the typical Bonnet(Hood) switch failing causing the alarm to go off a lot or just the failing under Bonnet battery issue?

Hi to all of you. I'm a bus driver from Yorkshire in the UK and bought "Zelda" in april 2016 with 13k on the clock. My CR-Z is an 2011 model in blue and rarely causes me problems.
Yesterday a fault started with the alarm so I googled results for this problem and came across this forum. I've wiped my feet so hopefully I'll be allowed to stay.
Now it's time to see if I've remedied my problem, many thanks Mike.

Sorry if I posted this wrong, new to Forums

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome! Have you had the typical Bonnet(Hood) switch failing causing the alarm to go off a lot or just the failing under Bonnet battery issue?
Thanks for the welcome, and my edited apology was for that reason of the quoted intro (I did try to delete my post but couldn't figure out how to) Hopefully I'll get this reply correct, I swear I'm not stupid . . . and my lady friend left the sun visor vanity light on for half an hour and I guess this was enough of a drain to the battery to mess with the alarm. Battery fully charged and atm all good.

821 - 828 of 828 Posts