Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

801 - 814 of 814 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Honda CRZ
5 Posts
I am the creator of a character called PandaOki( my avatar ) and the proud owner of a 2013 metallic metal Honda CRZ. I bought it used. I was a big fan of the CRX when it came out; even though when I bought my only CRX it stopped working 2 days after I bought it(bad timing belt). In the car's defense, I was young and just wanted one so I didn't do my do diligence when I bought it. Now, when I first saw the CRZ, I thought it was the perfect blend of sportiness and economy. Honestly, I didn't really care about economy. I just liked the design inside and out. I'm going to keep driving it and customizing mine as long as I have it. I'm really glad there is a forum dedicated to the CRZ and I've been using information from this site help me with my repairs and customizations. Thank you for having me a member.

·
Registered
2014 CR-Z, Base, CVT
413 Posts
These are pics of my CRZ. It looks just like i did when i bought it aside the rear spoiler, i had installed.

Still not sure what to think of the spoiler lol. From some angles I like it, but from some it looks a little odd. But I think the 'Z is one of those cars that looks... I dunno, naked without a spoiler at the back or something. Where'd you get yours? I may get one too

·
Registered
2011 CRZ EX
31 Posts
Still not sure what to think of the spoiler lol. From some angles I like it, but from some it looks a little odd. But I think the 'Z is one of those cars that looks... I dunno, naked without a spoiler at the back or something. Where'd you get yours? I may get one too
I feel the exact same way about spoilers lol but recently I'm really looking into the Mugen wing, it gives the CRZ a sharper/aggressive look, especially when lowered.

Theres a 2011 Mugen CRZ at my local Fresh Market so I took a pic of both our cars to compare and you can't just not get a pic with another clean CRZ haha

·
Registered
2014 CR-Z, Base, CVT
413 Posts
you can't just not get a pic with another clean CRZ haha
Agreed. snapped this pic a few months back with jus a random 'Z I found in a parking lot.

I feel the exact same way about spoilers lol but recently I'm really looking into the Mugen wing, it gives the CRZ a sharper/aggressive look, especially when lowered.
Yeah, agreed. In that pic you posted, the wing really suits the one with the Mugen body kit. I've never been a huge fan of it, though. Your car kinda looks like someone who had hair but decided to shave their head lol. It just looks like something's missing. The wing would suit your car pretty well, I think.

·
Registered
2011 CRZ EX
31 Posts
Agreed. snapped this pic a few months back with jus a random 'Z I found in a parking lot.
View attachment 62370

Yeah, agreed. In that pic you posted, the wing really suits the one with the Mugen body kit. I've never been a huge fan of it, though. Your car kinda looks like someone who had hair but decided to shave their head lol. It just looks like something's missing. The wing would suit your car pretty well, I think.
That's pretty funny cause I did have long hair but recently cut it, its short but not shaved haha. Im pretty set with the mugen wing so whenever I can get one I'll post some pics.

·
Registered
2013 Honda CRZ
5 Posts
I bought mine off of ebay. It came unpainted. I like the way it looks on the CRZ. i felt that it needed something to not make the back look like an Insight. I really wish they has put the civic lights on the CRZ but oh well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all, my name is Mathias and I'm from Sweden. I'm quite new to the CR-Z scene since I've only owned my CR-Z for about two weeks. However, I'm a long time Honda-fan since that is where I started. I'm finally back into Hondas after a 10 year hiatus!

·
Premium Member
5,986 Posts
Hello all, my name is Mathias and I'm from Sweden. I'm quite new to the CR-Z scene since I've only owned my CR-Z for about two weeks. However, I'm a long time Honda-fan since that is where I started. I'm finally back into Hondas after a 10 year hiatus!
Welcome, Mathias! I've been a Honda fan since forever too, and the CR-Z has gotten me back into Honda's even more. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome, Mathias! I've been a Honda fan since forever too, and the CR-Z has gotten me back into Honda's even more. :)
Thank you!
For me, it seems like the little 16 year old Hondaboy never left me, since I always have been looking back at Hondas with fond memories.
Oh well, the CR-Z is for sure a bit more civilized than the old EF and EG hatchbacks that I used to have. However, I still get the same "Honda feeling" from it. 😄

801 - 814 of 814 Posts