Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
101 - 120 of 128 Posts

·
Administrator
7,871 Posts
Gohan408,

They offer free standard shipping if you do as I quoted and PM them. They are a sponsor here and that is what they offer the members. They will send you a code for free shipping if you send them a private message ( conversation) .

Don't forget to shoot us a PM for FREE SHIPPING on any U.S order!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics
any coupon codes?

·
Supporting Vendor
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
Gohan408,

They offer free standard shipping if you do as I quoted and PM them. They are a sponsor here and that is what they offer the members. They will send you a code for free shipping if you send them a private message ( conversation) .
That's correct, thanks! We normally do not offer any ongoing discounts, but you can PM for a free shipping code if you'd like. Thank you!

·
Supporting Vendor
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·

Our July 4th sale starts NOW! Today through Monday, 7/6/20, save 15% on all LED upgrades, including our SLF LED Fog Light Bulbs by entering coupon code "JULY4" at checkout!

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday, 7/6/20. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

·
Supporting Vendor
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·

Don't miss your chance to save on all LED upgrades! Through Monday, 7/6/20, get 15% off all our LED upgrades for your ride, including our Fog Light LED Bulbs with coupon code "JULY4" at checkout!

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday, 7/6/20. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.​

·
Supporting Vendor
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·

Our Labor Day sale starts NOW! Today through Tuesday, 9/8/2020, save 15% on all LED upgrades, including our SLF LED Fog Light Bulbs by entering coupon code "LABOR" at checkout!

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Tuesday, 9/8/2020. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

·
Supporting Vendor
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·

LAST CHANCE TO SAVE!!! Until 11:59 p.m. CST on 9/8/2020, you can use coupon code "LABOR" at checkout for 15% off your entire order of lighting upgrades, including our Our SLF Fog Lights!!! Don't wait, this sale ends TONIGHT!

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Tuesday, 9/8/2020. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hoping there is another cr-z owner that could answer a question that I can't seem to find answered regarding switching to Diode SLF LED's for halogen fog lights. If I purchase and install the H11 XP80 or SLF LED's for my fog lights will I need to install a resistor or module? I'm unsure if any cr-z owners have had an error code after switching to the LED's. I've looked at some other posts here and found one about using the XP80 LED's as a high beam/DRL and he had to eventually use a resistor (even though as I understand now LED's are not legal for use in low or high beams). Also please note, I have a 2011 cr-z ex with an aftermarket 2009-11 civic fog light assembly so hoping these LED's (which won't burn as hot as a halogen bulb), if ordered, will not cause an error code after plug and play install.

Lastly, if I don't get Diode LED's as amazing as the products are, which halogen fog light and High Beam/DRL alternatives would other people here recommend to match Diode's OEM HID 6000k bulb that I'm planning to definitely purchase for my low beam headlights?

·
Administrator
7,871 Posts
No resistor or module needed except for turn signals or for DRLs on pre LED DRL cars

Hoping there is another cr-z owner that could answer a question that I can't seem to find answered regarding switching to Diode SLF LED's for halogen fog lights. If I purchase and install the H11 XP80 or SLF LED's for my fog lights will I need to install a resistor or module? I'm unsure if any cr-z owners have had an error code after switching to the LED's. I've looked at some other posts here and found one about using the XP80 LED's as a high beam/DRL and he had to eventually use a resistor (even though as I understand now LED's are not legal for use in low or high beams). Also please note, I have a 2011 cr-z ex with an aftermarket 2009-11 civic fog light assembly so hoping these LED's (which won't burn as hot as a halogen bulb), if ordered, will not cause an error code after plug and play install.

Lastly, if I don't get Diode LED's as amazing as the products are, which halogen fog light and High Beam/DRL alternatives would other people here recommend to match Diode's OEM HID 6000k bulb that I'm planning to definitely purchase for my low beam headlights?

·
Supporting Vendor
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·

This is NOT a drill! Our Black Friday sale starts NOW! Today through Monday, 11/30/2020, you can use coupon code "BF15" at checkout to save 15% on all LED upgrades, including our Fog Light LED Bulbs.

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday, 11/30/2020. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

·
Supporting Vendor
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
Don't miss out on our lowest prices of the season! Through Monday, 11/30/2020, get 15% off all our LED upgrades for your ride, including our Fog Light LED Bulbs.

Use code BF15

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday, 11/30/2020. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

·
Supporting Vendor
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·

We recently released a video explaining the differences between lumens, lux, and candela and which of the 3 determine the true output of an automotive LED bulb or lamp. Check it out above!

Also, don't forget to PM us for free standard-economy USPS shipping!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

101 - 120 of 128 Posts