21 - 40 of 128 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

·
Red&Black
6,040 Posts
NEW! LUXEON LED Fog Lamp Replacement Housing!

OEM-grade fog lamp housing that utilizes LED technology. It's a direct replacement for 20013-2014 Honda CR-Z models. It replaces the entire factory fog lamp housing.

LUXEON LED Fog Lamps (Type A) - LUXEON Universal - Headlights, Foglights - Assemblies - Lighting

Feel free to give us a call for more information: (314) 205-3033

Thanks,
Nick C.

Question others (I have a 2011) may be thinking - what is the lens made out of? Glass or some other plastic?

Cracked glass OEM fog lights have been common. Something about them draws rocks in..
Of course even if they are glass, a film like Lamin-X can protect them.

·
Supporting Vendor
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Question others (I have a 2011) may be thinking - what is the lens made out of? Glass or some other plastic?

Cracked glass OEM fog lights have been common. Something about them draws rocks in..
Of course even if they are glass, a film like Lamin-X can protect them.
It fits the 2013-2014 Models

The lens is made from extremely durable polycarbonate, they are OEM-grade

Nick C.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts

OEM-grade fog lamp housing that utilizes LED technology. It's a direct replacement for 2013-2014 Honda CR-Z models. It replaces the entire factory fog lamp housing.

LUXEON LED Fog Lamps (Type A) - LUXEON Universal - Headlights, Foglights - Assemblies - Lighting

Thanks,
Nick C.
I'm assuming that these won't directly bolt on to the existing mounts on the car, but if they do than that is awesome. What is the output of these lights/specs.? I'll try to call tomorrow to get some more info on these (if I remember).

·
Supporting Vendor
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I'm assuming that these won't directly bolt on to the existing mounts on the car, but if they do than that is awesome. What is the output of these lights/specs.? I'll try to call tomorrow to get some more info on these (if I remember).
They will in fact mount up to the factory mounts

We will have more specific technical data, and lumen measurements on them soon

The most impressive feature is the wide output pattern and sharp cutoff

Plenty of output for the fog light application, and the 5000K looks OEM

Nick C.

·
Supporting Vendor
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
^Awesome. They look brighter then my current leds in the fogs right now, which are pretty bright.
The XML2's are brighter in terms of overall lumen output, but this is a more ideal solution than a drop-in bulb replacement. The output pattern is perfect since the optics were designed specifically for these LEDs

Nick C.

·
Registered
481 Posts

OEM-grade fog lamp housing that utilizes LED technology. It's a direct replacement for 2013-2014 Honda CR-Z models. It replaces the entire factory fog lamp housing.

Thanks,
Nick C.

Ooooo, just when I thought I made up my mind on getting your LED that change colors u reveal these...

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Will the yellow (3000k?) XML2 LED bulbs be making a return in January as well?

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Any idea as to when the XML2 yellow fog lights will be available again? I signed up to be notified a few months ago, but nothing yet :(

21 - 40 of 128 Posts