Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a speculation for now. Just wanted some input. So what do we see as factory standards on the CRZ from this list

Manual or Automatic
Air conditioning
17" rims or bigger
Cruise, tilt, etc
Power seats
Heated seats (I can wish :cool:)
GPS/Navi system
HID headlights
Regular or Premium fuel
Power windows / locks

Anything else I missed

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'll bet:

Both manual (standard) and auto/CVT, probably with steering-wheel paddles, (optional) will be offered
A/C will be standard
I hope there will be 17" standard wheels minimum, but Honda is famous for putting too-small wheels on their cars
cruise and tilt will probably be standard
no power/leather/heated seats available (at least in the first year or so)
navi will be a ~$2K option
HID's would be nice, but I doubt it at the target price (I'm hoping $25K max)
I'll bet it'll run on regular
power windows/locks will be standard

Just guessin'... :)

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I'm very interested in seeing how many models Honda will bring out for the CRZ. If we will get 3 or 4 models (CRZ-i, CRZ-s, CRZ Type R ;) , etc.) all with different levels of features/trim or if we just see one standard model with the possibility of just adding as many additional features as wanted.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm betting we will see a low end of the barrel on this car. No options just the basics. I'm talking 5 speed standard, no air, basic cloth seating, no power doors or windows, no cruise control, and your run of the mill Honda stereo system.

With that said hopefully its less than $22,000

·
Registered
145 Posts
Wow, thats one bare car ArchRival. I'm not sure if I see Honda going to a 'bare minimum' on their first hybrid sports car, think they would go to the other extreme to include tons of features to get the market.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think they would go to the other extreme to include tons of features to get the market.
Look what happened to the Accord Hybrid. They tricked it out and hardly anybody bought it. Or maybe it was because it sold for north of 30k. In any event, my wife and I bought one with 60k miles on it and it is a sweet ride! 36 mpg in the summer and about 28 mpg in the winter.

I know this is wishful thinking but I hope if they sell a bare bones version that it comes in at 19,900.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Official Factory Specs - Canada

Here is the Canadian factory specs for 2011 CR-Z.

Honda Canada

We have only 2 versions; the manual 6 speed and CVT transmission. Equipment level is higher than the base CR-Z in the US, perhaps equal to the EX version.

Unfortunately. NAVI, leather seats and panorama glass roof are not available options for 2011 models in Canada. :bored:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.