Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got Honda CR-Z 2011 automatic 51,000 mi on it. Are there any turbo maybe couple of hundred dollars to buy? (If there are expensive turbo but it's easy to install) Mainly just looking for that sound to hear when driving? Also are there any easy modifications I can do to increase power? Such as any recommended air intake or turbo to make the engine sounds nice? Thank you for any feedback

·
Super Moderator
5,952 Posts
Cheap, Turbo and Automatic virtually impossible. Easy to install Not really an option unless you are a very good fabricator and a mechanic. Many will come into this thread and all the options are expensive other than intakes. Go read some of the existing threads. This is a low production, Niche, Economy car with sporty aspirations. Due to that not a lot of options. This is not a sports car with a large following of aftermarket parts and even less is available now that they were discontinued in 2016. Enjoy the car for what it is not what you wish it was.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Yup.. cheap, turbo.. those things don't even belong in the same sentence. Unless 'cheap' to you means about 5k when all is said and done (if not more).

Also, you may have purchased the wrong car if you are looking for something fast. Quickest way to get there would be to sell the car and buy a different one.

The engine on these cars already sounds nice. You can always add an intake to hear it more, or exhaust as well. But really, first mod should be suspension, then you can see how great this car REALLY is in the corners. This isn't a straight line fast car by any means.

·
Registered
'11 CBP EX 6MT
59 Posts
Mainly just looking for that sound to hear when driving?

I got you OP, this might be more of what you're looking for.

Reactions: yayuuu
1 - 8 of 8 Posts