Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

Honda CRZ Bodykit

27K views 44 replies 28 participants last post by  borcth 
#1 ·
Would you consider a bodykit for your Honda CRZ or do you like the styling just the way it is??

Would you add a wing/spoiler?
Different front end?
Different bumper?
Side skirts?
Everything...?

#5 ·
I would expect to see the bodykits coming state side very soon, as the car will release first in Japan. By the time its out here, the market should be readily available for anyone to buy anything they want.

I personally need to see the car in person before I decide. It may just need some tint.

#20 ·
im thinking a white or black ex droped on real coilvers not coil sleeves a nice set of rim's carbon hood and just wait to see what the jdm crowed has to offer in the front lip dept. along with other goodies.

#24 ·
I was at the show on the 18th and I am confirming that it was, in fact, pearl white. Looked great in person too.

I am hoping the gray/silver on honda's homepage looks that good in person. I would go with either that matallic gray or the milano red.

#31 ·
that rear spoiler/lip looks great... i was leaning towards the Modulo one... but now that i've seen this... i'd rater have it over the Modulo... hopefully they sell it separate b/c the rest of the kit looks like it has wayyy too much going on for my taste... not to mention, once the car gets dropped, that front lip kit will most likely get scraped almost the entire time driving the car...

lets see if we can get more rear shots with that spoiler on it :)

#32 ·
When I ordered my CR-Z, I was offered the catalogues from Modulo and Mugen, but there is not much on general offer--yet. The Modulo and Mugen bits do not add much to the overall looks of the base car. I think the biggest design problem is the back end of the car. It it too fussy and looks too much like a sportier version of the Insight (which it is), or a Prius on steroids. The side view and the front, especially with Modulo's spoiler, are much better, in my opinion.

Here is a thumbnail shot of the front of my car. There is the small Modulo spoiler and aluminum covers to the air-intake.

Best,

PAG

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.