Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you consider a bodykit for your Honda CRZ or do you like the styling just the way it is??

Would you add a wing/spoiler?
Different front end?
Different bumper?
Side skirts?
Everything...?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I would definetly add a more aggressive bodykit... probably skirts, and a new front end, with a racing style back -- carbon fiber would be nice. its a small car so shouldn't be too expensive.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I would expect to see the bodykits coming state side very soon, as the car will release first in Japan. By the time its out here, the market should be readily available for anyone to buy anything they want.

I personally need to see the car in person before I decide. It may just need some tint.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bodykits will flood the market next summer/fall. I just hope people don't over do it and wreck the reputation of the car. I figured everyone here would be throwing on a bodykit/big metal wing though

·
Registered
83 Posts
Undecided, could go either way. Depends how much my jaw drops when I see the car for the first time in person

I usually want to mod cars after I get bored of the looks after the first few months. I like my car to stand out, but not in a ricey, cheap parts, tacky kind of way

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I think the initial positive first impressions of the CRZ once people see it driving or sitting on a dealers lot will be very high. The initial shock of seeing such a great looking, sporty Honda thats also a hybrid will keep a lot of these cars in their stock form.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Not really sure how a spoiler would fit into a hatchback type car like the CRZ. Would just look out of place. This can only mean we won't see massive metal wings on the car, or one would expect not.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm sure someone will figure out a way to throw a big wing on there. Everything can be done in the car world no matter how crazy it seems

·
Registered
25 Posts
im thinking a white or black ex droped on real coilvers not coil sleeves a nice set of rim's carbon hood and just wait to see what the jdm crowed has to offer in the front lip dept. along with other goodies.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts