Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,609 Posts
I agree 100%. Having owned a MINI Cooper S the fun factor, thrills, uniqueness is off the charts but reliability is in the basement. I need a fuel efficient, reliable, reasonable priced, sporty, "fun", car for my 80 mile commute. Next year there is whole mess of "Micro"/ fuel efficient cars coming out in 2011. So far the top 2 contenders is the CR-Z and the FIAT Abarth topping out the others.
Mini isnt reliable? i know nothing about it so i am just curious what type of problems you had/have with it.

· Registered
1,609 Posts
Im comming from an 04 VW GTi, before that i had a 91 CRX with DOHC ZC motor, si tranny plus other mods and swaps. Even with all the different components together i still didnt have reliability issues with my honda. My VW i had axle problems, electrical problems and workmanship problems with VW, shotty workers make for shotty working cars. Though i do drive 70miles a day minimum, im glad for the 3 driving modes for when im in "Rush" hour traffic and when i have open roads, i can get the best of both worlds.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.