Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1161 - 1164 of 1164 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Can I ask if any CR-Z owners in the UK have had their car recalled by Honda for the airbag replacement yet? Mine isn't listed as requiring recall, which seems strange.

Are they perhaps recalling in the US market to avoid litigation, but ignoring the (mild mannered and non-litigious) Brits? I've tried speaking to Honda UK but they have nothing sensible to say and just claim my car is "not currently the subject of a recall notice" but they refused to confirm that it won't be recalled for the airbag at some point...

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
Well..... are we up to twenty deaths blamed on the airbags, yet? I know, one is too many, but the percentage is just absurd.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Chrysler recalls almost 442K Dodge Chargers for safety issue

American Honda has sent a recall and stop sale notice to dealerships for 1.7 million new and used vehicles from 2007 to 2015 with Takata air bags.
The notice sent to dealers on Jan. 30 warned them that they would be responsible for any claims stemming from selling an unrepaired, affected car.

Impacted vehicles include the 2007 to 2011 CR-V crossover, 2011 to 2015 CR-Z coupe, 2009 to 2013 Fit, 2013 to 2014 Fit EV, 2010 to 2014 Insight hybrid and the 2007 to 2014 Ridgeline.

Replacement parts will not be available until late summer.

Not sure I like the idea of driving a car with possibly faulty airbags until late this summer...
Yeah I too.It's true.Thanks for the news.

Micheal.
Ikmanlink.lk | Best Classified Web Site in Sri Lanka | Vehicles, Properties, Electronics, Mobile Phones, Hotels, Jobs

1161 - 1164 of 1164 Posts