Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
*sigh* Love the interior, until that sad excuse for storage space...
First, they rip the small back seats for some unknown reason (increasing insurance prices for everyone) and then they don't even re-design the space with a decent looking storage bin/compartment.

Sad to say, it is looking bleak for me but I hope it is enjoyable for those of you getting one.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It really is strange why they would leave a seat mold like that and just not include the seats in there. I could see if there was a drastic design change that they went to a two seater but they just through in some lackluster storage.

Maybe Honda will reconsider the 2+2 seat option in a few years and bring the option to North America.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm glad there is no back seat. It would have been too small to really be usable, and would have added weight when you factor in additional curtain airbags, seatbelts, and the seats themselves.

·
Registered
6 Posts
if you think about it, this is what the US crx had too. in japan though they had an optional back seat, maybe this is what they'll do again. personally, i'm gonna throw a sub in the cubby behind the pass seat, fold the panel down on top and drive it around that way, unless i put something i don't want seen in the trunk, then up goes the divider with the cargo cover.

·
Registered
66 Posts
It's a two (2) seat sports car, not a 4 door sedan! Buy a Civic Hybrid or a Civic coupe if you want 4 seats. The CR-Z is a SPORTS CAR!

Give me a break, who would hate their friends enough to make them sit in those seats that were on the concept. Even if it's for a short drive down the street, they would be useless and very painful.

Maybe I'm just to old and don't understand, but I'm so very happy the seats are GONE!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.