Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Previous month of September COTM.

Please note that there are some slight adjustments to the COTM. Please read all the RULES before posting.

Welcome to the Honda CR-Z Of The Month Contest for September!

Can you believe we are already in the 4th month?! The CR-Z is now officially out in Japan, Europe, Canada and the US! Congrats to the previous months winner: 2ni

Members have until October 23rd to post up pictures of their Honda CR-Z. After October 23rd this thread will be closed for new submissions thread with a redirect to a new thread where members can vote for the COTM (CR-Z Of The Month) of their choice. On October 31st votes will decide the winner for Honda CR-Z Of The Month for October!!

The winners car will be displayed on CRZForum.com for the month of November!

Best of luck! :hi5:

·
Registered
15 Posts
My CRZ...

I am the General Sales Manager of a Honda dealership in Northern Alberta. I have always been a CRX fan and so the purchase of the CRZ came quite naturally. I have only had the car two weeks and love it more each day. I have already done rims/tires, limo tint, JL audio, armrest, blue interior lighting, and best of all...I took all the chrome and silver accent pieces out of the car and had them airbrushed with some crazy detailed skulls. I didn't get the interior pics done yet, but will poat them this next week. Looks super good inside. Thanks for looking!

Interior chrome trim painted with skulls on it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I am the General Sales Manager of a Honda dealership in Northern Alberta. I have always been a CRX fan and so the purchase of the CRZ came quite naturally. I have only had the car two weeks and love it more each day. I have already done rims/tires, limo tint, JL audio, armrest, blue interior lighting, and best of all...I took all the chrome and silver accent pieces out of the car and had them airbrushed with some crazy detailed skulls. I didn't get the interior pics done yet, but will poat them this next week. Looks super good inside. Thanks for looking!

Would love to see those inside pics. I keep going to your garage and they arent there either

:waiting:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am not very computer savvy as you all must know by now. I am unsure how to resize. Does anyone want to volunteer...I will email you some pics, you can resize them, email them back to me and then I can post them? Wish I knew as much about computers as my young son!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.