Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! My first post here! I'm from Toronto (North York).

So Honda Canada finally announces the pricing in Canada. As posted on first page, there is only one trim available in Canada.

"The all-new 2011 Honda CR-Z sport hybrid coupe goes on sale across Canada August 10 with a manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) of $23,490. Developed as a stylish, driver-focused vehicle with an emphasis on efficient performance, the all-new 2011 Honda CR-Z is a sleek two-passenger coupe design with quick, sporty handling. (CNW Group/Honda Canada Inc.)"

Repeating some of the information already mentioned on the first page, there will only be one trim (EX) and three colours (White, Silver and Blue). A sport package will be available as add-on.

The CR-Z will go on sales August 10. YES, August 10, a few days earlier than our friends south of the border.

·
Registered
54 Posts
i might go for the blue =P i cant believe theres no black and also red and also the darker grey xD omyjesus anyways i cant wait and only one trim O.O? but also avaliable in Cvt or mt right? ughh they cut sooo many things for us damn dem honda

·
Registered
31 Posts
The latest info I got from Honda dealer in Montreal:

Leasing interest rate will be: 6.7 for 48 months.
Financing interest rate will be: 4.9 for 48 months.

Anyone else here found better in my area?

Thanks!

Also can't wait to get this beauty of a car!

·
Registered
136 Posts
hi guys

I am new in Vancouver
might buy one this year if they have in stock in blue color
I am wondering if the blue color the same for all Honda cars?
does anyone know what other additional colors for the up coming year?
what exactly is a sport package? what does it include?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.