Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. The names Erik and as the title says I am from San Diego. I am not the proud owner of a cr-z just yet but I am in the process of trying to get a deal on one, so soon enough I will be.
I have to say I fell in love with the cr-z the moment I sit my butt down on the drivers seat and loved it even more once I went on a test drive. Its a fun zippy car with the ****pit feel I crave and the right amount of tech to boot. I cant wait to get my own. :thumbsup:
As a side note, all the info I found on here already going to help me save money on the car since I found nice instructions and seller for all those pricey options on the car.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well got my cr-z now... Shes a white cvt with navi. Love her so much already and my fiance is in love with it to. I am so stoken I have a use for my old iPod video, its been collecting dust since I got an iPhone. Now its tucked away in the car taking advantage of the iPod connectivity :hi5:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.