Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yeah, I've been spotted! I was camping at HMB State Beach for the last week. I take it you were not in your Z as I probably would have noticed. I've spotted three others here this week... A Red one with what appeared to be a modern looking rear antenna heading towards the beach (Though, up close I realized the driver simply forgot to lower the rear wiper...), a Black one on the corner of Kelly and HWY 1 (gas station), and finally a NSblue located in a parking lot at the Pillar Point Harbor... Amazing how I had spotted only two other CRZ's previously in the last 5 months and now three in as many days... Seems the Z's gravitate towards HMB in good weather!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I drove my car up here once. I have been working at Pillar point on and off for a year. We stay at Half Moon Bay lodge and generally get off afte 7:00 pm. I am here through Tuesday and will be back on the 14th. I would like to see your car up close.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.