Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
It appears HKS is improving on their Supercharger project. With the following upgrades they are reaching level of 281 hp / 238ft lb torque and top speed of 155mph.

CR dropped to 8.5
forged pistons
1.2mm head gasket and exhaust gasket
F-Con VPro EMS
85mm Pulley

Here is the link HKS Europe - News

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I'd probably be interested in this kit in the near future. Right now the Z will be my work car, so no major mods. Awesome that they have some kits ready so fast though. Personally I would like to see something a bit more like the CT Engineering kits with a bit less plumbing to it. As these kits are illegal over here, or rather humanly impossible to get approval for, I want something that looks discreet even if you do pop the hood.

·
Registered
108 Posts
cool story bro
if you want to hear a real story i'll tell you about the time when i visited canada and the people @ the airport confiscated my skateboard, so i engraved "f*ck canada" on the griptape...

i thought the cop would attempt to beat my @ss, but all he said was: "that's not nice..."

"i'll die before i go back..."
-d. toretto

oh, and i'm not your "bro," go home...

·
Registered
252 Posts
if you want to hear a real story i'll tell you about the time when i visited canada and the people @ the airport confiscated my skateboard, so i engraved "f*ck canada" on the griptape...

i thought the cop would attempt to beat my @ss, but all he said was: "that's not nice..."

"i'll die before i go back..."
-d. toretto

oh, and i'm not your "bro," go home...
cool story bro :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Not really interested personally. I didn't buy the CR-Z as a sports car, I bought it for a fun little fuel mileage car. I have other vehicles for serious driving.

To each their own though. I hope the kit works well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.