Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale:

HKS Silent Hi Power Midpipe
- very very lightly used: on car for between 1000 to 1500 miles (car has 26xx miles now)
- low, deep tone that is not loud at all (there are videos on the forum)
- no modification need to the rear bumper: tip does not burn it etc.
- selling for two reasons
  • want something with a hidden tip: KSK speed axelback
  • want a larger diameter midpipe (2.25 inches / custom maybe)

PRICE: 250 + shipping + paypal
450 shipped for the rear section SOLD!
250 plus shipping for the midpipe (will be shipped via greyhound)

-no rush to sell
- ships in original HKS box (super JDM, yo)
- selling now to make sure the exhaust is in great condition for the buyer
- if you want a shipping quote you can input the box info at UPS, FedEx and USPS for price quotes (my zip code is 15219)
- the box weighs 33lbs and the measurements are 13.5in x 21in x 73in
- not off the car yet: planning to remove the exhaust within (2 - 3) days after sale only because I'm not sure how many interested buyers there are and this AD could sit here for a while....

(these pics were taken when the exhaust was new FYI)

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
barely any.

didnt weigh the two parts before install but i held them in hand and from what i could tell there was very little difference between the HKS and stock in terms of weight.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
checked greyhound. They will ship it for a much more reasonable rate but the max declared value is 300.

soooo. im thinking that for non locals the best option is to part the axelback out from the midpipe.

450 shipped for the rear section
250 plus shipping for the midpipe (will be shipped via greyhound)

-HKS doesnt sell the midpipe seperately
-if you only want the midpipe and you buy the whole exhaust you have to sell the axelback yourself
-either way it costs you a bit more than if you get it this way

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I would want to purchase just the mid pipe. How much is shipping to CA?

Thanks!
If i ship it via greyhound it would be about 80 dollars. you can double check by looking at the greyhound shipping page. enter my zip code (15219) and youre destination zip code. It will tell you.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If i ship it via greyhound it would be about 80 dollars. you can double check by looking at the greyhound shipping page. enter my zip code (15219) and youre destination zip code. It will tell you.
Shipping via UPS and FedEx are super expensive because they charge by dimensions not weight. I'll contact a forum vendor to see if theres a special way to go about it.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
^ it would be great if you took the midpipe. I have someone interested in the axelback only. no pressure though.

For everyone else. HKS doesnt sell the midpipe as a standalone. Only was to get it is from someone selling it!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.