Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ECS Motorsports now has in stock the HKS Racing Suction Reloaded Intake Systems for the 2011+ Honda CR-Z!

Perhaps one of the most cleanest and elegant intake systems our there, this is a must for anyone who enjoys showing off their engine bay.

I would first like to state that ECS Motorsports will guarantee the LOWEST price on these intakes AND we ship for FREE within the lower 48 US States!

HKS introduces the newly re-designed Racing Suction Reloaded intake systems. These intake systems feature HKS’ new Reloaded air filter assembly which maintains HKS’ race proven and patented Super Funnel design, but also incorporates new technical advances for improved performance and filtration.

The Racing Suction Reloaded intake series utilizes HKS’ high-flowing wet 2-layer dual density polyurethane filter element for applications looking for the absolute in performance. The Racing Suction Reloaded intake kits offer the same simple and easy filter element replacement process as previous generations; avoiding the need to wash or re-oil the intake filter.

HKS Part No. 70020-AH015
MSRP: $575+SH
ECS Motorsports Price: $452.50 SHIPPED!!

Please Click Here to view this item on our website or to purchase

Thank you all for checking these out! Any questions, comments, etc, please post them up here or shoot me a PM!

-AJ
ECSMotorsports.com

·
Registered
14 Posts
has mine shipped yet? Let me know or send me a pm when you can..put the Tanabe exhaust on that I got from you..could you send me a set of the Tanabe decals if you think about it? Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They didn't come with any?

I'll see if we got some sitting around..

As for the intake, I will give HKS a call in about two hours once they open :thumbsup:

-AJ

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump!

Sorry guys - I've been MIA the past few weeks, been insanely sick.. all emails were taken care of by Alan, however. I see a few of you have been placing orders, which is awesome.

Please feel free to post up here, PM me, email us, or give me a call so that I can help you out with any questions you may have!

Also, keep a look out for updates and new products here in our forum.

Thank you!
AJ
ECS Motorsports

1 - 6 of 6 Posts