Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Supporting Vendor
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HKS Kansai Service is a workshop in Japan as part of the HKS group. They offer a full range of service, from oil change to complete overhauls. HKS Kansai Service also manufactures a number of custom parts for specific vehicles, developed from their in depth knowledge and demands of their customers -- check out their CR-Z lineup that was posted earlier today!

HKS Kansai Japan

As always, contact me if interesting in getting your hands on these goods first!

- Jason

· Registered
415 Posts
I went with black this time cuz i want to get alot of CF parts and i love the way it looks on a black car (very subtle) pretty sure the grill is in the $500 dollar range

· Registered
579 Posts
I went with black this time cuz i want to get alot of CF parts and i love the way it looks on a black car (very subtle) pretty sure the grill is in the $500 dollar range
^ my prelude was white. And it was clean. But I've always wanted to try black. Its more aggresive to me. I almost got a white crz, but im glad i went black this time.

· Registered
415 Posts
same thought process for me.. the only thing is i still have my lude and i cant have 2 white cars parked side by side lol
pretty sure its the same color code too

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.