Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There I have said it, and my newest fix is a purple crz fn2 that I picked up today.

This is the latest of a long line of cars (some weekend, some daily drivers) this will be weekend fun car and replaces a Toyota MR2 MK3 (spider for those in the states).

Previous toys have included :

Smart roadster Brabus
Subaru legacy 3.0 h6
Subaru legacy 2.5 h4
Chrysler 300
Mini
MK2 golf
Volvo 940 hpt somewhat modified....

And assorted other strangeness

I will be asking stupid questions.....watch this space 馃榾

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! And I'll ask the first stupid question: what do you mean by fn2 in regards to the CR-Z?
Fn2 is the facelift that happened in 2013 (at least in the UK - though oddly ' our' cars wernt actually numbered as fn2 cars....)

The main difference apart from.styling was moving away from NiMH battery tech, higher performance electric motor and ICE unit....137ps and greater torque....(and the sport+ button ..mustn't forget that)

Registered
Fn2 is the facelift that happened in 2013 (at least in the UK - though oddly ' our' cars wernt actually numbered as fn2 cars....)

The main difference apart from.styling was moving away from NiMH battery tech, higher performance electric motor and ICE unit....137ps and greater torque....(and the sport+ button ..mustn't forget that)
Ah, what nearly everybody else in the world calls the ZF2.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts