Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just thought I'd say a quick hello to you all. I'm Dave, from Shrosphire for the next 4 weeks and am then moving to Reading :)

Hopefully going to order my CRZ GT within the next week. I've had Hondas for the last 10 years including 4x 4G Preludes, 1x 5G Prelude and an S2000 (currently fot sale)

:)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Premium White Pearl seems to be a popular colour! That's what mine is going to be in!

I would have ordered the GT, only I don't fit!! I ordered the Sport instead, as its got that little bit more headroom (no bloody sunroof to keep hitting my head on)!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi One & all,

CR-Z's are as rare as 'Hens teeth' in this part of Somerset too! I've been driving mine for over a week & I still haven't seen another one on the road.......good for the pose value though!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Excellent.. I just saw a silver CR-Z near where I live (Ashton-Under-Lyne, UK) whilst on the way to work. It's the first one I've seen in the wild. 1 Month to go for mine.. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.