Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. We just picked up our Red CR-Z EX a couple of days ago. I just put on the mud flaps tonight. A bit of a pain to do without a lift. I commute about 220 miles a day / 4 days a week and the Grand Cherokee wasn't cutting it. We have 4 other cars but I wanted something that was fun and got decent mileage and other other cars are fun but not so great with the mileage. Looked long and hard and it came down the the Golf TDi and the CR-Z. The CR-Z won.

Fun car. Drives nice and looks good too.

I'm hoping to keep it for a few years but my track record isn't promising - 50+ cars and 3 motorcycles in the past 20 years.

We in the US keep asking for cars with better gas mileage but the Europeans get cars like the Ford Fiesta diesel rated at 88 miles per gallon highway, its just not fair :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
hello everyone
i found this forum very interesting so thought to join hope i will have a good time out here
hi,
i found this forum very interesting and thought to join hope will have a good time out here
REMARKABLY similar posts!!! I find their posts very interesting and hope everyone will have a good time with them! ;)

Oh, and hello from south o' the (PA) border... east of Baltimore here!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.