Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I can usually be found on the CRX forum in the UK, I currently own a 1.2l Renault Clio in baby blue.

I'm not particularly interested in getting a CR-Z just yet as I spent £6,000 on a peice of french tin - but I have a brilliant personality and hope to make lots of new friends on this side of the pond.

As you can tell from my giraffe face mask I am quite the character!

Hugs

Ian
x

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
hi and welcome

it feels wierd to hear someone talk about their personality so positively, almost stuck up which is also wierd cuz it doesnt fit your personality.:pP:

Personally i think a person should personaly persue persons with personalities that match personal personality traits that a person would have if that person was so personally inclind to perpetuate a personal purpose to persue a personal personality by going person to person.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
hi and welcome

it feels wierd to hear someone talk about their personality so positively, almost stuck up which is also wierd cuz it doesnt fit your personality.:pP:

Personally i think a person should personaly persue persons with personalities that match personal personality traits that a person would have if that person was so personally inclind to perpetuate a personal purpose to persue a personal personality by going person to person.
:rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I can usually be found on the CRX forum in the UK, I currently own a 1.2l Renault Clio in baby blue.

I'm not particularly interested in getting a CR-Z just yet as I spent £6,000 on a peice of french tin - but I have a brilliant personality and hope to make lots of new friends on this side of the pond.

Hugs

Ian
x
Hello Ian.... Welcome to the forum!

yes, quite the character!:blink:

:pP:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Hugs

Ian
x
And here I thought that automobiles were outmoded and defunct on Planet Ian, where the men wear animal masks and the animals wear other animal masks!

Silly me! :pP: (no, not my dog!)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi everyone , i dont own a crz but would love to , but ill never afford it , i too spend way to much time over on the crx site and im even more interesting ,fun and charming than mymymy , so much so that i like to shove bottles up my own arse .

BRIAN

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.