Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone :)

Thought I'd join this great community.
CRZ owner from the UK, browsed this forum a few times and am a member of a few of the UK CRZ.

Hoping to find some great articles and advice (especially any that help with my turbo build).

Here's my pride and joy, full mods list under the pics:

Exterior:
Mugen front with Maxton extensions, rep spoiler and sides
Sport grille
350z intake scoop
One-off bonnet with Z vents
Custom headlights with carbon fibre dipped internals and RGB halos and bluetooth controller
Red boot/trunk panel
ZF2 rear diffuser with A45 AMG corner diffuser extensions

Wheels: 17" BBS SR on Avon tyres
30mm lowered springs (eibach)

Interior:
Pioneer DA230
Black painted centre console
Mugen style shifter

Engine:
Ge8 intake
K&N intake
custom exhaust backbox/muffler

Coming soon:
Garret Gt2554r turbo with custom intake
Full exhaust
Custom replacement boot floor liner
A few interior mod-cons like a usb charger near the rear cup holder
Custom one-off recovered seats

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome to another UK member and I agree with @Eddie70 that more pics are definitely needed.
Those headlights look good, did you make them yourself?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More pics!
Ask and ye shall receive :D

20201102_100719 (2).jpg
20200815_134050.jpg

The slightly unexciting non-turbo engine :D
20200814_100614.jpg

Closeup of the carbon dipped insides
20201002_111425.jpg

Had a few of the inside but my computer is on a go slow and won't load them, may post later on.
Welcome to another UK member and I agree with @Eddie70 that more pics are definitely needed.
Those headlights look good, did you make them yourself?
They were custom made, not by me sadly :D Trusted an expert with the build, but I did fit them back on the car and wire them up to run off the DRL. Can switch the halos off for on-road use.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi! Looking very nice! I'll be interested to see what you do with your boot floor liner! When I got mine, it didn't even have the toolkit/spare wheel tray, so atm I just have random stuff knocking about, and can't decide what to do with it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi! Looking very nice! I'll be interested to see what you do with your boot floor liner! When I got mine, it didn't even have the toolkit/spare wheel tray, so atm I just have random stuff knocking about, and can't decide what to do with it.
Thanks :) Just planning to recover it in black automotive/marine carpet as it has a hole in it down to the card/board. I may also install plastic/metal trim strips down the middle to help protect it, perhaps a Honda H or CRZ logo if I can work the Mrs. embroidery machine

·
Super Moderator
6,490 Posts
All the parts the car should have come with are available. You can even fit the spare tire if yours does not have one but it will raise the floor and not clip in if you have the 2013 and newer with LI-ION battery. Check this link for part numbers. Of course change year to your year but I don't think there is much difference between years. Mine is 2013 and I have the inflation device with flat repair.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts