Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my new CR-Z last week!
I got the base model its north shore blue and can't wait to start modding it. however most of my mods will be cosmetic. as i am a huge star wars fan the color reminded me of Anakin Skywalker's jedi starfighter the "Azure Angel". i will be theme-ing the car around this starfighter to include graphics on the exterior and modding the dash some what to give it an even more **** pit feel than it already has and as the cherry on top i plan on putting a R2 unit in it as well. possible find a way of including or modding the grill to look like the turbine of a hyper-drive as well. glad to be here hope my geekiness does not put you guys off but it excites me and the idea for the car is so me. my friend Genna is a Graphic artist and shes working things up for this once i get the concepts pics back from her i will let you guys see what i am planning on working on.

· Capt'n Jack
9,491 Posts
Just got my new CR-Z last week!
Benefit of the doubt....
Eh, congrats and welcome to the forum. If serious, we are seriously looking forward to pics and more on your intended mods....

:hi5:

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh yea i am dead serious and i know the guy who has the del sol. his name is shawn and hes one of my frind out in california. I am in the 501st and rebellegion we are international starwars costuming group we are all volunteer and do out costuming for charity. but i will definitely be starting a thread once i get the initial pics and the concepts ones from Genna. matter of fact so you guys have some idea of what i am thinking here is what the original ship looks like:

http://wookieebastard.deviantart.com/art/Azure-Angel-145129519

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...age=1&ndsp=37&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=106&ty=66

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.