Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats going on everyone.
new here obviously. been trolling the site for a few days. at the moment i own a 99 civic hatchback (project) that i purchased in 00 and an 06 wrx as my daily that im looking to get rid of for a cr-z. i just cant afford the gas anymore & honda has always been in my blood.

i live in pennsylvania and i run a jdm forum & a haunted attraction in october. my daily grind is a concrete and soil technician.

now my big concern with owning a cr-z is what color to get! im torn between black, red or white. i plan on trading my base model wrx tr in on an EX cr-z with navigation. very very excited.

here is a snap of my civic project (when it was running in 2009, been down for a kswap & a shave and tuck on the bay since then):

·
Registered
249 Posts
Welcome!

Always nice seeing an older Honda loved
I know I'll never get rid of my CRX-Si

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm in Johnstown. It was a parking pole but I removed it. Haha.

Arc box is for sale :) seats are for sale :) haha. I hear ya on price for the crz mods! But I'm probably not going to do much to the car since I have my civic to play with. I do want that noblesse diffuser & exhaust. I just will have to save the $ up after crz purchase. :scared:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Yeah I been doing it all myself. I'm not a shop just a dude in his backyard/driveway. Ha
i know youre not a shop, if you didnt do most of your own work i was goin to ask what shop you recommend / go to. Small things im ok with but i live pretty much in the city. I cant put my car on jack stands on the sidewalk lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.