Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up on 10/31. I love this car.
Installed Tein High Tech lowering springs. Ride feels like stock, just a little bit stiffer.
Also have the armrest installed.

David from EvoGarage decides to test what kind of brakes will fit. To our surprise, DC5-S brakes will fit perfectly! But I decided to put on EP3-R calipers, just because they say Type-R on them :3

Stock brakes, 10.2" rotors, with Tein High Tech springs.

EP3-R calipers, Ferodo DS2500 pads, 11.8" slotted rotors. I also put Project Mu B-Force brake pads for the rear.

Stock wheels still work with no fitment issues. Perfect.

Some interior shots.

And wrapped the tailgate with CF Vinyl.

Thank you Kevin from EvoGarage for the pictures.

More to come, thanks for looking.

·
Registered
579 Posts
my bad, i didnt see the last pic. Looks great. I like that drop..hmm.. Thats about the height im looking for. How much were the springs? A link to where you got them would be cool of you too!

·
Registered
234 Posts
David from EvoGarage decides to test what kind of brakes will fit. To our surprise, DC5-S brakes will fit perfectly! But I decided to put on EP3-R calipers, just because they say Type-R on them :3

EP3-R calipers, Ferodo DS2500 pads, 11.8" slotted rotors. I also put Project Mu B-Force brake pads for the rear.
You just changed the calipers and rotors? Or is there more to change?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
These ARE excellent photos. Thanks for sharing. It looks like you have the splash guards on the front but not the rear? am i right? Is there a reason???
No reason. It came with front guards but not rears. I will be getting a kit later down the road and might as well keep the fronts on to make the car less dirty :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
how did you attache the calipers? since you went with larger rotors, i assume you had to change out the caliper mounting brace?

how much, if i may ask?
As I said from my previous posts. The calipers and rotors were a direct bolt on, you don't need to change the knuckles.

How much? You need to source it yourself, dc5-s front brakes shouldn't be hard to find.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.