Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hyper: It says something like: "FUEL LEVEL LOW" or something like that. OMFG, what do I do? :hyper:

It's been so long since I had to pour any of that smelly liquid stuff; oh yeah, right "Gasoline" in that hole in the side of the car. I've driven it over 300 miles on the free tank that came in it. :fistpump:

Just kidding guys. It's just that it's been SO long since I had to stop at one of those stores that sell that "Gasoline" product, I may have to ask for help working the pump! :pP::bored:

Maybe I'll take it in to the dealership tomorrow. They promised me a free 2nd tank of gas after having to come back to re-sign new papers with the correct VIN# on them.

Very happy with my CR-Z purchase...as gas prices went up TWICE over the weekend! :bs:

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Yea, that was pretty good. Got my attention. :thumbsup:

Coming from a Civic Hybrid with a 12gallon tank and almost always getting 400 miles+ to a tank, I am stopping at the station a little more now-a-days. But it is all good, having much more fun...

:pP:

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
I had a funny light too "Tighten Gas Cap". Odd because it had been over 90 miles since I filled up. Turned off the car, got out, undid the cap, retightened the cap, restarted the car, and the light went out.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I just filled up last night for the first time since Feb 5th. Cost me .43 cents more per gal then last time. But I got 40.6 mpg, so can't complain about that, so glad I don't have my Explorer any more!!

Nice to see "that light" come on only every 3 weeks!!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know, right?

I just got over 400 miles on my second tank of gas. The dealership put the first 2 tankfulls in for free. Had the car 3 weeks, and just spent less than $40 to fill it up. :thumbsup:

I'll see your Ford Explorer and raise you a 2010 Camaro SS--that's what I traded for my CR-Z! :hi5:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.